Check out Biography of Alexandra Daddario. Know Alexandra Daddario age, birthday, life story, height, career, awards, family, relationships, controversies & More!
|Born (Date & Place)||16 March 1986, New York City, New York, U.S.|
|Full Name||Alexandra Anna Daddario|
|Height||5 feet 10 inches (1.78)|
|Popular Movies/TV Series||True Detective (2014), Baywatch (2017), San Andrea (2015), Texas Chainsaw 3D (2013), Percy Jackson: Sea of Monsters (2013), Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief” (2010), Burying The Ex (2014), The Layover (2017), White Collar (2009 – 2014), All My Children (1970 – 2013), American Horror Story: Hotel (2015 – 2016), Parenthood (2010 – 2015).|
|Debut||Film debut ”The squid and the Whale” (2005) and Tv debut “All My Children” (2002)|
|Awards/Honors||1 Golden Schmoes Award (winner), 3 Teen Choice Awards (Nominated), 1 MTV Movies Award (Nominated), 1 Golden Schmoes Award (Nominated)|
|Address||Los Angeles, California, U.S.|
|Family||Father – Richard C. Daddario, Mother – Christina Daddario, Sister – Catharine Daddario, Brother – Matthew Daddario|
Born on 16 March 1986, Alexandra Daddario is an American model and actress. Alexandra is one of the most beautiful actress in Hollywood right now. She has pair of mesmerizing blue eyes. When she was 16 years old, she made her television debut in the ABC daytime soap opera “All My Children”.
She played her first major role in the film “Percy Jackson” portraying the character of Annabeth Chase. In 2014, she was ranked on Maxim’s Hot 100 list. Alexandra also perform in many television serials and won numerous awards for her exceptionally well performance. In the year 2017, she won Golden Schmoes Awards for her performance in “Baywatch”.
Early Life & Family
Alexandra Deddario was born in New York City, New York, U.S. She is the eldest child of her parents. Her mother name is Christina Daddario, her mother is lawyer. Alexandra’s father name is Richard Daddario, former head of NYPD counter terrorism. She has a brother named, Matthew Daddario, he is an actor by profession. And a sister Catherine Daddario, she is a social media star. Emilio Q.
Daddario is her Patenal Grandfather, he was Democratic member of the United States House of Representatives. When she was only 11 years old, she decided to be an Actress. She attended an all girls private school, Barley School in New York City. When she was 16, she got admission in Professional Children’s school in the New York City. After completing her school level education, she went Mary-mount Manhattan College for her graduation, which is one of the famous colleges for fine arts in the U.S. She has also studied the Meisner acting technique for years.
Alexandra is reported to have dated many of her co-stars. Once her relationship with Jason Fuchs was very serious, they both dated each other from 2006 to 2009. After her break with Jason, she was seen with her co-star of “Percy Jackson”, Logan Lerman. They both dated each other for so long, On 16th December 2016, they got engaged. But this relation did not last for long time and later both decided to broke up.
They announced their split news on Twitter. Apart from these two long time relationship in her life, she was spotted dating her co-stars for shorter period of time. Reportedly, she dated singer Trey Songs in 2011. In 2017, after broke up with Logan, there was rumor that Alexandra dating with her Baywatch co-star Zac Efron. However, non of them have spoken upon their relationship yet.
Popular Movies/TV Series
Alexandra Daddario performed a minor role in Noah Baumbach’s comedy drama film, “The Squid and the Wahle” in 2005. She made her television debut in 2002, where she was cast for the role of Victimized teen Laurie Lewis in “All My Children”. Alexandra’s act as Annabeth Chase in the 2010 film “Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Theif”, which came out to be the turning point in her career.
She has been appeared in a number of super hit movies like “The Attic” (2016), “Baywatch” (2017), “Nomis” (2018), “San Andrea’s” (2015), “The Layover” (2017). She was also seen in the video of Maroon 5 song ”Wait”. She worked in many television shows like “It’s Always sunny in Philadelphia”, “Life on Mars”, “Nurse Jackie”, “White Collar”, “True Detective”, “New Girl” and “American Horror Story: Hotel”.
Facts About Alexandra Daddario
- Alexandra’s middle name is Anna.
- She has Italian, Czech, English and Irish ancestry.
- She has a dog named Levon.
- Her body measurements 35 -27 – 34.
- Omelette, Grilled Salmon are her favorite food.
- Taylor Swift, Rascal Flatt’s, John Mayer, Lady Gaga, Phoenix, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic zeros are her favorite Singers.
- Born Standing up: A Comic’s Life (By Steve Martin), The Pleasure Of My Company (By Steve Martin) are her favorite Books.
- Alexandra’s net worth is around $4 Million.
- In 2014, Alexandra came up with a nude scene in HBO’s series “The Detective” opposite Woody Harrelson.
- Her longest television appearance was in “All My Children”, where she played Laurie Lewis from 2002 to 2003, she appeared in 43 episodes.
- Thrice she has been nominated for the Teen Choice Awards in the year 2010, 2015 and 2017 for her performance in ” Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief”, “San Andrea’s” and “Baywatch”, receptively.
- In 2018, she was selected as the best performance in a horror film for Texas Chainsaw 3D at the MTV Movies Awards.
Some famous quotes by Alexandra Daddario
- I am really easily affected by horror films. I have pretty strong reactions to them.
- To be an actress and act crazy is really fun for me, to be able to be acting like you’d never be able to act in your real life and scream and freak out. It is an interesting test for an actor.
- I want to an all-girls school for part of high school, and the idea of boys was amazing to me; like, all i ever wanted to do was kiss boys and be around boys.
- Going to the darkest place you can to make yourself really upset and adding that with the physicality and running about, you can work yourself into hysteria that way.
- I think i have learned not to take everything so seriously and just try to focus on the work the most.
- There are a lot of people who give you their opinions on what to do.
- I am not afraid of falling up the next day with a few bumps and bruises.