As we all know Diwali is celebrated all over India each year with great enthusiasm. It is also celebrated in other countries by Indians. Diwali is the festival of spreading love happiness enjoy. Diwali is said as the festival of lights. There are a lot of rituals which are performed on the day of Diwali but all the kids have the excitement of two things first to wear new clothes and second to burn crackers. We all know very well how risky is cracker burning for kids.
Kids should burn crackers with full of safety and some of the safety tips are as follows:
- Many of the accidents take place on the day of Diwali and the most common reason is mishandling fireworks. So an adult or a parent should be with their kids while burning firecrackers. Burning fire alone by kids is not safe for them.
- Always while burning firecrackers put a bucket of water at the side so that after burning crackers put that firecracker in a water bucket. As we all know harmful Chemicals are present in crackers sometimes they react with any other substance it may harm anyone. So never forget to do that.
- Always remember that your kid never carries crackers in their pockets because harmful substances present in crackers easily catches fire which is very dangerous. So always take care of it.
- Always burn firecrackers in outdoor places because burning crackers in indoor can cause and harm and also remember to not burn crackers nearby any vehicle, light Towers and etc because these catch fire very speedily.
- On the day of Diwali, kids wear very beautiful and heavy dresses but while burning crackers kids should wear cotton fixed clothes because the cotton fabric does not catch fire easily whereas other fabrics which are used in heavy dresses catch fire so speedily which is very harmful to our kid.
- Crackers should be purchased to kids according to their age. Crackers which are less harmful should be purchased.
- Parents should teach their kids that they should not throw any of the crackers while burning because it is harmful to us and as well for others. Many of the accident takes place on the day of Diwali because of throwing crackers.
- Always put your eyes and yourself away from the crackers while burning because sometimes Spark can harm your eyes. So always remember it.
These are some of the precautions with you should obtain for safety of your kids. Never leave your kids alone on the road where crackers are burning because this may harm them. We all know that how much crackers pollute our nature also so always burn less harmful crackers. You should celebrate a safe Diwali. Not forget to read the precautions written on the cracker packets. Always take care of your kid on the day of Diwali because many of the accident cases take place.