If we talk about exercise then it is a common word that we come across every day but exercising is not only the task but what matters it must be efficient and for the same below mentioned are some exercises that could help you to lose weight
Exercises to lose weight fast at Home
- Stand straight with feet and hip. And put your hands on your hip.
- Put your right step forward in a balanced way such that the spine remains erect and body lowered till there is an angle of 90 degrees between the back and front leg.
- Now, repeat the process with the left leg.
- Perform it in the sets of 3 with at least 10 reps per side.
- Also, focus on your posture while performing the forward lunge because there can be slight differences that must be avoided in order to get the best results as it works on various muscles of the body.
- Stand with your feet joined and hands-on your hips. Now make your right leg forward and bent down so that the right knee is at an angle of 90 degrees.
- Start jumping and keep on focusing that you keep on switching your legs while jumping.
- Now repeat the procedure simultaneously with the left leg.
Make sure to continue the exercise for at least 1 minute.
- Lay down on the ground and bend your knees and try to hold your feel under something so that they could remain firm and not move.
- Place your hands behind your neck and move your torso in such a way that the upper half of the body forms a V shape with the thighs.
- Keep yourself lowering and lifting so as to form an exact posture of the exercise.
Once you are a beginner make sure that the count of sit-ups does not exceed more than 25 for the first time.
- Keep your feet together and hold the rope ends in both your hands ensuring that the elbows are in towards the ribs.
- Now move the jumping rope back and forth so as to swing it and either hop your step along with it with both feet.
- Ensure to cover the cycle of at least 1 minute.
- Make sure that the length of the jump rope is such that its handles get lined up with your shoulders.
- Stand erect with your feet apart and put the kettlebell in front of your feet.
- Grab the kettlebell with both your hands and keep your back straight and join at the hips so as to move the kettlebell backward between the legs.
- Bend your hip forward to move the kettlebell overhead and follow this repeatedly to carry on the swing by the kettlebell for completing the exercise.
- They are very effective if your focus is there on the exercise as it includes the complete body and is so beneficial because it burns a lot of calories. Hence, it is recommended that while performing the exercise focus on your posture properly.
- Take a light dumbbell in each hand, held upon your shoulders and stand with feet at a gap of shoulder width.
- Open your feet wide and pull the dumbbells until the arms are completely stretched.
- Here you need to focus that continue it with your full effort for approx 20 seconds and take a gap of around 10 seconds.
- Again stand with feet at shoulder-width apart and keep the dumbbells at the chest and stretch the body as much as you can.
- Repeat the process.
- You can follow a set of eight at a time.
- As mentioned above, make sure to have a break of about 10 seconds every 20 seconds.
Bodyweight Balance Exercise
- Stand erect with joining both the feet together and lift the right leg such that the ground is touched up by the toes.
- Bow down and touch your left knee with the right hand and repeat the process similarly with the right knee and left hand.
- Keep in focus that while doing this bodyweight you do not drift anyway as if the balance gets imbalanced it may be hurting, so just be cautious and try to make a balanced posture.
- Do follow at least 10 reps per side.
Workout For Beginners
Apart from these exercises there is one more thing that could be beneficial for you to maintain your fitness and it is a workout, a workout is something that gives you proper planning and schedule in which you need to perform the routine prescribed, take care of your eatables, need to do various exercises and so below mentioned is a brief workout plan for the beginners and is a three-week plan
In the very first week of the workout focus that you are doing exercises which involve the complete body that is it needs to be full-body splitting program. Perform only a single exercise for every part of the body and make sure that there is a gap of one day in between the workout days, which implies three days workout on alternate days. And it is recommended that don’t jump to machine exercise at once but practice the exercises that are necessary to build up the muscular strength.
Exercises to do
- Chest- Barbell bench press
- Back- Lat-pulldowns
- Shoulders- Seated dumbbell press
- Legs- Leg extensions.
In the second week, you need to focus that now rather then a single day you divide the schedule into two halves as two days for the upper past then a break and then two days for the lower half. And here you can add one more exercise for every part of the body.
Exercises to do
- Chest- Dumbbell bench press, Incline bench press, CAble crossovers.
- Shoulders- Seated dumbbell press, One arm cable lateral raise.
- Back- Seated row, Bent over row, Bent over barbell row.
- Biceps- Cable curl, Concentration curl.
Now if you are focusing well on your workout schedule then in the third week you can switch to more angular exercises which leads to the complete development of your body. As a result, it will include approx 16 sets for larger parts and 12 sets for smaller parts of the body.
Exercises to do
- Chest- Barbell bench press, dips, pullups, pulldowns, Pendley rows.
- Legs- Squats, leg press, hamstring curls, calf raise.
- Shoulders and arms- Military press, lateral raises, barbell curls, dumbbell curls.
- Chest, Shoulders, and Triceps- Hammer strength press, cable flys, reverse grip pulldowns.
- Back and Biceps- Barbell rows, Rack deadlifts, pull-ups, pulldowns.
- Legs- Front squats, leg extensions, standing calf raise, seated calf raise.