The one thing that all women regardless of age have is the concern for our skin. Nowadays due to stress and workload, our skin starts to look really dull and lifeless. Most of us do prefer natural remedy over the expensive facial products as it might cause damage for really sensitive skin or it’s way too costly to add it your cart.
Aloe Vera has a lot of antioxidants which gives you a glowing, clear and spotless skin. Though the one thing that worries us about natural remedies is the inflammation caused by several ingredients but don’t worry the best part about Aloe Vera is that it is anti-inflammatory. So girls don’t start gathering the ingredients required for the facial.
How To Do The Aloe Vera Facial
Well, there are five steps in a facial generally which are cleansing, scrubbing, steaming, face massage and finally face pack but don’t get alarmed by these steps as the ingredients are the things that are available in your household itself.
Before we start with the facial, we need to make the aloe Vera gel. In order to make this gel, first, begin by cleaning your hands thoroughly and then cut at least three outer leaves of aloe Vera plant using a knife or a cutter. Ensure that the leaves you are cutting are the outer leaves as it will have more aloe Vera gel. Once again, wash your hand so that the aloe vera gel doesn’t get contaminated. Then, you can peel off the outer layer of the aloe Vera leaves and scoop the gel out using a spoon and store it in a bowl. Finally, the last step is to grind it in a mixer until you can see that it is smooth and even. After this store it in a container.
First Step – Cleansing
- First, begin by mixing two tablespoons of aloe Vera gel and two tablespoons of raw milk for cleaning your skin thoroughly which will remove the dirt and unclog your pores.
- Then apply it onto your whole face except eyes and massage your face using your fingers in a circular motion for two minutes.
- Use a flat sponge dipped in water to remove the cleanser and then wash your face off with cold water.
Ensure that you use raw milk as it is a natural ingredient that helps in making your skin bright and also glowing due to the antioxidants and the vitamin B present in it. Aloe Vera is used as it is a famous natural ingredient that is used for reducing the pimples on the face and also for a brighter and moisturised skin. It also helps in removing the dead skin cells as well as sunburn marks.
Second Step – Scrubbing
- You can start by mixing one tablespoon of rice flour and two tablespoons of aloe Vera gel thoroughly. Then you can also add a generous amount of rose water to make it into the scrub.
- Then apply the scrub to your face and massage for five minutes in a circular motion.
- After this, use the sponge to remove the scrub.
Rice flour is a natural ingredient that is suitable for all skin types from sensitive type to normal. It also helps you get rid of dull skin making your skin really bright and it is also a healthy ingredient for your skin.
Third Step – Steaming
Take a bowl of hot water and start steaming for at least more than two minutes with the towel over your head covering your face. After steaming, you can use a dry towel or napkin to wipe your the water from your face.
This step helps us in removing the dead skin cells off our face and it also helps in the removal of blackheads and whiteheads in our face. It is really beneficial as it also helps in getting rid of pimples and dark spots on our face as well.
Fourth Step – Face Massage
- Start by mixing two tablespoons of aloe Vera gel, half tablespoon of glycerine and the oil from one vitamin E capsule. If you have oily skin, you can skip glycerin but if you have dry skin please do use glycerin.
- Then apply the mixture to your face and neck and massage for ten minutes continuously. After this, you can remove the mixture off using a sponge.
Glycerin is a famous natural ingredient known for making your skin soft and it also helps in removing the dead skin cells in our face easily. Vitamin E oil helps us in getting rid of dark circles and also helps us to reduce the fine lines in our face. It is really beneficial as it whitens our skin and also makes our skin glow.
Fifth Step – Face Pack
- The last step of the facial is the face pack, you can begin this step by mixing one tablespoon of turmeric powder and two tablespoons of aloe Vera gel.
- Apply it evenly on your skin and let it stay for ten minutes until the pack dries off.
- The final step of the facial, you can wash your face with cold water to remove the face pack.
Turmeric powder helps in making our skin even and it also provides a natural glow to our skin. If you have dry skin, then you can add olive oil to the face pack and if it is a normal or oily skin then you can just use the face pack without olive oil.
This is a really effective face pack which helps you in getting clear, glowing and spotless skin. The aloe Vera facial is very beneficial for your skin as it reduces pimples, dark spots and fine lines on your face. This facial also helps you in getting rid of the dark circles on your face.
This is an amazing facial which you can do at home and it is really inexpensive too. It is quite easy to do also and it is also very relaxing away. So do try this facial as it will do wonders to your skin.